Monday, January 30, 2012

Being 3

Sorry my mpb has a kuku iphoto which crashes every time I launch it... So no photos

Was supposed to blog on her bday but after the week long of celebration, I chose to just sleep my time away. I mean who wouldn't right? 1st there was cny, then her lunar bday on the 2nd day of cny, shopping on wed, birthday party in school on thurs. We spent her birthday at Universal Studio and had a stay cation at sentosa -Amara (fantastic hotel btw! The bed is to DIE for!! We are so coming back just to sleep lol) walked abouts in sentosa on saturday. Which is why I slept my Sunday away....

Her birthday was a blast! We all had an enjoyable time (will blog on wat we did) Best part of everything was on her birthday, just about when she was to sleep. She looked at me "mummy, has my birthday arrive?" man :S so much for saying happy birthday almost everything till she got confused on her actual day. Of course I gave her a peck and told her "yes but of course, in just 1/2 hour more, it will be ur actual birthday" :)

Love this child to bits, can't wait for her to grow up n travel the world with me!! Where I finally can get a kaki to go tea on London, shop in Paris, watch musical in New York! God gives me a daughter to replace a workaholic husband that does not like travelling too far or away for too long. So cannot wait for her to grow older to do our educational tours together!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: