Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Being away (her)


We spent saturday meeting with my family for a mass, will blog about it when I get a nice photo from the couz. My sister decided to whisk V away after lunch for a day out with her cousins. So Trev and I thought we sort of need the break and was pleasingly pleased with the time off. I had to do a class for 2 hours while Trev decides to go home to nap. Met up again at 5pm where we have absolutely NO IDEA what to do!!  This is the odd things about life, when you finally get the time to spend quality time together, you don't know what to do :( hahaahha. So we went to a mall, did the lamest thing by shopping, had a nice dinner and bought diapers!!! In between V & I spoke over the phone and she was ENJOYING herself to the max!  No nap, no milk for the whole day and just pure screaming with the cousins. I was sure she was having fun. 

During the labour day weekend, we took our god daughter back and my nieces/ sister was calling us so often. The nieces kept doing ichat with us, today I finally understood how they were missing their sister. They are planning more sleepovers now and I think V is ready to be not near us. *Sobs hahahah

We rushed back when my sister was on her way home with V, told the helper to get her ready for bed. We were excited for a debrief of the day but came back to this... at 8pm. *K/O with maximum pleasure fulfilled.  

(I bought Merries diapers coz of a good feedback from a dear girlfriend-those who gives me the lobangs ahhaha. V woke up and I asked her how was it? She gave me a thumb-up... "Mummy, good. It is very soft" She spends the next 3 mins playing with the gel of the diapers near the bum bum area. )
  

No comments: