Saturday, May 5, 2012

my real life barbie doll

Sometimes, the things she does reminds me of my childhood. V is learning her DO RE ME as in Doe a deer a female deer, ray a drop of golden sun song...  its wonderful as it really reminds me of what I went through as a young girl. She is in the barbie/princess doll stage, which means a new collection all together.*sigh. Have I ever mentioned that she has a group of obsessive fans that helps her with her addiction.... 1st was a snow white doll, 2nd came a princess aurora, 3rd a barbie, 4th ...... it doesn't stop. Anyway, she deserves to be pampered. I leave it as it is....


There was one day I came down to see her cutting her Barbie's hair!!! kekeke..... so cute, I so remembered when I used to wash their hair - so that it grows thicker, and cut their so that the hair grows faster. So there wasn't any scolding, I mean we all go through that la!!! Talking about hair cut, V doesn't go for any professional hair cut, I'm the professional stylist hyak hyak.... nothing fanciful, just a scissors from Guradian and I snip snip snip it off. 





So now I really understand why I have such a girly girl.... she is my real life barbie doll :)

No comments: