Sunday, May 13, 2012

cum?

That day in FB, there was this mummy blogger who exclaimed in FB how she hates the word CUM. I laughed at it as I was just thinking it a few days ago. I cringed always at this word, think it was one of the consultant promoting her workshop and labelled it a Makeup cum Training session. I was pretty much turned off.... It doesn't help that most people use it as a short abbreviation of come, coming. The mummy bloggers went into a full force commenting at her status that it because we know what the cum means and had a great laugh about it.

It totally didn't help at the situation when a few days later when I was reading Temasek Times and this came up! hahhaha it was hilarious.... I show it to Trev and was commented how ignorant people are becoming. He was "Do this ppl actually knows where it comes from?"

Then there was another day, a friend posted on how disturbing he is on how singaporeans are misusing the word shag (aka as F***), making comments like "I am so shagged" which is Omg i just finish having S** , so I am announcing it! Although he did write that a better word is shack, but after a trip to wiki, it just as bad :D hahhah. So maybe we should just remove this word out of our convo. It seems that the origins of this misused word came from Austin Powers the movie, actually come to think about it, it did become trendy abouts that time, didn't it?

2 comments:

MummyMOO said...

Hahaha!!

I COME here and I am reminded all over again! :D

Unknown said...

Hahahaha... U started it!!