Sunday, August 19, 2012

1808

I got into my 1st accident....

Its the day after as I was really exhausted after the mayhem and slept early. I woke up at 630 am, hungry. Got myself a hot bowl of bird's nest for breakfast and blogged. I had already wrote a long post but it went missing :( whats new right?

Yesterday was such drama.. small one. The driver didn't stop his car at the stopline and rammed into me, the car that was driving normally on the road. I actually could see it coming towards me and accelerated, thank goodness I did that coz if not it would have been at my door. I came out to scold the driver of the peugeot but he was struggling with his door, he couldn't open and his bumper was loose. The benz got away with a scratch and the rims of the rear right were scratched scratched :( (did I mention the car just arrived? yea I am pretty screwed)   We did the necessary things and I drove off...

Arrived at my event and did the setup, made a call to Trev and he insisted that I go to the hospital for I was feeling discomfort as BB was moving too much. Guess it was due to the impact from the seatbelt.... I went back to event, delegated the duties, apologized to the guests and consultants and cabbed to KKH. Made a call to Dr Han- Thank goodness I have his direct no and was given instructions on what to do. It was really really assuring.... 

After the hoolubuloo at the delievry suite - I was even placed in the same room as the one I went to get my diahorrea checked before I had V. So u can imgaine the thoughts that I had that time :( I was so not ready to have the baby.... kept myself busy that time by FB-ing and sms-ing to erase all negative thoughts. Dr came to check and there was no dilation and contractions *thank god. I left the and cabbed back to my event.

I came home really exhausted and waited for V to come back from dinner. At that moment she came back with my MIL and 2 helpers, I said a little prayer to thank god for the help he is rendering to us. I felt so assured that my gal is so protected by the people she loves and that the parents are able to go and get things done, including the mini drama I had and still carry on like nothing happened.

The car has be sorted I think, gave all the info to the agent in charge of it. Will leave it to the guys to deal it it when they come back from the biz trip. For me, my role is to ensure that baby will be safe till full term and think driving is not a good idea for now. Too much of a scare and its not worth it.. will be cabbing for the next month. Will leave the 2 cars driveless for now..

Well it was a great reminder that I haven't got things ready for the BB, and that with Trev away for 2 weeks , it can be pretty handicapped when I am not ready. Coz the house has to be ready for the arrival.. I alwsys thought that Trev will be here when the BB comes and he can run the household, but God has his plans and reminds in life to teach u little things, isnt it.

I said a BIG THANK YOU To my guradian angel last night and V was like "what u say mummy?" I told her to thank her angel and she was "oh not yet, I will say later" but I insisted and she too shouted "Thank You!"

 Its things like that that you realized they are always around....  have you thanked yours yet?





No comments: