Thursday, August 16, 2012

my little chef

V has been watching alot of cooking shows on youtube, she has been requesting us to buy her this mixer and that baking thing. In this house, nobody bakes.... its a house of food- as in the talent is cooking not baking. The bakers are in other household and we are not short of them in this family. 

Nobody craves much for sweets here, if we do, its just a phone call away and it arrives within the next few days. We have awesome bakers in the family... 

So this child likes baking... I reckon its easier than frying right? So its off to buy Betty Crocker hahahah. I do not wish to weigh flour, sugar etc. I mean I can bake, but I don't LOVE it to have all the equipments here. Those were the days when I cook and bake, yes this pair of hands can cook. 

I didn't bother getting her a mixer, just a spoon to mix it ... but hey she is quite a talent. then again how tough is it right?

betty crocker to the rescue
just this easy.... mix mix mix
seriously easy 
happy camper
like all bakers, they don't eat much of their own food! 
training her for beansprout plucking
was a pizza day.. 
$45 worth and we made 12 pizzas!!!

Besides the baking, there are days when I will do cooking with her, jelly making, pizza making.. things that gets her entertained and gets praises for! She enjoys eating her own food, well there are days when its a success and some days just mediocre. We will be moving to cooking soup and blending smoothies soon. 

No comments: