Monday, August 13, 2012

Me at 32 weeks

Im currently at 33 weeks, this was taken last week.

I am getting weaker by the week and this week has been heartburn + fatigue.

It's the same problems that haunted me during my 3rd month and I guess this is reversal time. Baby is now 2.2 kg- yea, small compact tummy but heavy :( . It gets difficult to turn in bed hahahaha, and getting out of bed! Coz the minute I am comfortable lying down, suddenly the bones gets stiff and muscles gets tight. Thank god that my gyane allowed me to use Salonpas plasters for my hip bones. I had to reconfirm with him for google was against the use of it.. his words "Google always say no to everything"

Weight has been piling on quickly this round for I am on junk food most of the time, how I wish this child eats more. Sigh, I survive on chips and chocolate for baby likes small quantity. Which means I grow fatter this way right? coz its rubbish food, so am trying for more salad and veggies now.

No comments: