Sunday, January 27, 2013

4th birthday - 1st celebration

I type a whole lot of words, published it, baby cried for milk, latch her and came back to a missing post .. ARGHHH!!!

Victoria had a vision, to have her birthday celebrated with all her friends and teachers in school. Her goals were bigger, she was to celebrate with the WHOLE school.Well i reckon she didn't know that this school has a large number of students as compared to her previous one. Mummy here sucked at planning for parties, mainly coz I am not a fan of birthday parties. But you now, as mummies, we are supposed to be good at everything. 

I blog hopped and saw that Ophe mummy had created cupcake toppers and got her to help me out in this area. Which I think she did great!! V had beautiful toppers! I called my regular baker and she made this rainbow swirl which together with the toppers looked awesome!

I got the goodie bag, or rather a goodie item from The Better Toy shop in Tanglin. The school has requested for no sugary stuffs and I think the pencil is a great choice! its $1.80 each!!! Great choice of gift to 20 kiddos!

The kiddos have blended so well together since the last I saw them at orientation! A few proactively came up to me to talk, about what they do in school, how they use the pencil, what food they eat. It was an interesting time with them. V was busy giving out her goodie item and her cup cake to each individual! She didn't want the adults to help! But I could tell who were her friends in class coz she kept skipping her classmates!! 

I had a choking moment when it was time for dismissal and all the 20 of them sang praise in mandarin in big big actions! the loudest part came from the halleujah in chinese! cute-ness can....

No comments: