Thursday, January 3, 2013

Blog goals 2013

I have been thinking what to do in my blogging world.

I love blogging, it serves as a good memory for my ailing mummy brains.

I mean I can search back my old post and viola information about everything. - *parenting wise

I have published 586 posts!!

This blog has been around almost 4 years, Can u imagine?

I am getting a new lappie as this has proven its worth for the last 4 years, yea I started my 1st blog on this trusty Apple (feeling a bit like Carrie in sex in the city)

I need a new blog name as Victoria-eden is a sole, we have more than 1 child now. (any suggestions?)

I have started on giveaways as this blog has been all about photos/rants/thoughts for the last 4 years. Lets make it fun!!!

So our line up this month, we have a advertorial by Philips Avent new range!!! and a giveaways  tickets of a concert in March!! A few in discussion and I am in search for new & interesting stuffs!!

I will start linkies too, linking up to some other mummies in this blogsphere community!

I have set targets on achieving more blog views, we have an average of 3800 views, 120 views a day  last month with me almost not as active *opps. Silly me have no idea how to view last 12 months hahhaha  I get calls from agents and have no idea what information to give them! Had to reject them coz I there wasn't any blog goals! I mean it was stroller and some baby stuffs.  It was a sign to get in control instead of using this for just a journal!!

I want to hit 8000 page views a month, small goals daily.

New Year new goals for the blog! Let's all push our luck on how far this blogging thing can go!!!


No comments: