Thursday, January 10, 2013

New school, new routine (mummy)

She has officially started school, in a new area. Which mean is a whole new routine for the household!

I am in Olio Dome Dempsey writing this post. Yes I will be spending alot of time around this area mainly because there is wireless.sg and free parking. But I must mention a meal and coffee costs me $25 but ermm cannot be too fussy, true? (anyone free can always meet up with me hehehe.)

We did 2 days of orientation on last friday and this monday. She managed to settle in pretty well, or rather she settle faster than the mummy and daddy! Last friday, it was an hours' orientation and guess what ? the mummy, daddy and grandfather, yes we all went to school with her!! it didn't matter that whilst its stated in the form that ONLY 1 PARENT is allowed.  We were all there to support her! hahahha I believe the other parent (note: sole)  must be thinking these crazy parents and grandfather.

I managed to know some mummies and exchanged numbers. Most important hp no,  was this mummy of Natalie, which V found and got really comfortable. Both started holding hands when it was time for outdoor play. Both Nat mummy and me was really pleased on the new found relationship.

I took some photos, but like all parents of SJCK, we all have consented to a privacy clause of the school. "take only the photo of your child"- its their policy and we totally understand their position.
Just us

Pick up and drop off in Harding is really systematic! I am impressed by it! No chauffeur role for me on this fri/mon as Trev is on biz trip next week and maybe the week after, it loads of driving and I deserve a rest. Mummy needs a break, reason: K is teething and needs loads of love at night. Going to sleep in tomorrow!

  
my daily Q's

The whole routine has been pretty trying for me especially, I have to leave the baby behind until she is ready for playnest! Yea them she will have a reason to go with us daily to school and I will have much time with her. 
messy hair daily
sorrow.. wrong side
I guess beside me who is struggling, V too. She comes into the car grumbling that she is hungry, coz potato rice, or noodles wasn't nice O.o. Yesterday, she crashed to sleep while I was driving home. Her hair is in a constant mess (coz of her hat), she misses Hanna (her bestie in old school). But I see her joy when she sees the school in sight (the lush greenery) when I drive in, her eyes lights up instantly. The best thing I see in her today? She readily says her prayers!!!! asking papa jesus for great friends in her group (today was table reshuffling day) PRAYING and only 4 days into school!!!  I can't ask for more.. 

No comments: