Monday, January 7, 2013

Health and fitness

{linky} Motivational Monday - Health and Fitness

So....

I decide to join some linkies and the 1st one I kenna is health and fitness!!! Oh man so not my topic >,<

I am not a exercise freak... but with this recent birth, I really need to lose some fats.  Note - FATS

So the start of this year 2013, I did 2 walks *proud smiles . No not the stylo mylo walks- what the standard chartered or new paper type, but I walk the path just outside my house. o.O

The park connector connects to East Coast Park, so I attempted. It was a nice stroll and got engrossed with the beautiful terraces 'along the way. I STROLLED not walk.

I reached a corner and saw there was another 2.4km to reach ECP and did a quick mental calculations. I doubt I will have the energy to reach home, quickly did a u-vee. This time I walked, brisk one.

I stopped admiring the people and houses ... then I felt drizzles. Like wth! I was NOT NEAR HOME.

Did a quick scan along the path and guess what? NOBODY. Just the minute before, it was filled with cyclists, couple walkers, enthu joggers/walkers, sportsmen wannabe. Where the hell did all of them go?

I ran la.. FORCED TO RUN. Man I was panting when I reached the shelter (aka under the expressway )

Pondered for a while.... the clouds seemed to be moving. OH n I was catching my breath. 

I caught my breath and decided it was time to run. I did and what seem like 2 mins... *I felt giddy.dying.clumsy.buffalo.jiggly. 

My house "why are you so far?????"

I relented and walked in the rain.

So much for my 1st walk... I came back drenched. Like I ran some race.  

Trev looked at me, "wa where u go?" ECP? 0.0  me: just across the road.

The 2nd walk I had, I walked 6 times up and down the same path. *didn't cross any road

I'm trying... small steps to a big goal. 


www.ajugglingmom.com



No comments: