Sunday, June 16, 2013

So lazy

I have been doing nothing for 3 days.. shut down brains, shut down body. Its super boring I feel like screaming but I promise myself to rest so ya la gotta fulfil it.

Trev is overseas, V is at my sis' and have been staying over for the last 3 nights. I have so much peace and nothing to do. So I watched movies after movies last 2 nights and spent my nights masking my face n looking after my body. I didn't even touch my laptop and am blogging from the phone.  I had plans, wanted to do this and that and eventually im lying on my couch doing jack shit :) my ipad ran out of batteries and I don't even bother wanting to get it charged.  Did u ever have these lazy bout?

My FIL is also just as bored and has been entertaining me today. We got V booked for yamaha music appreciation next week. He decided on yamaha, well even though I told him that her peers are already on instruments. His words "The child is not here to do music to make their parents proud because he can play. But he does it because he wants to play" Okie, he win la.

He said trev used to study music but in the end hated it. Couldn't wait for the day to drop it. My sil didn't even start. They were in his words - not interested.  Then it brought me thinking of my cousin who excel in his studies since he was in pri 1, sec, jc, nus -took engineering (coz his dad told so) Although his passion was teaching, his subjects that he excelled in allowed him to go into engineering (his dad's profession) Now that he is in his final year, he tells me he want to be a tuition teacher. . @.@ !!?? Which means additional years...  He was a good example of parents NOT LISTENING.

V hasn't started on anything just because she rejects all our suggestions. So since pops wants to bring her when we r not free.. then y not right?

Okie baby latching time n I will go for a swim with baby kate.

No comments: