Tuesday, June 11, 2013

TrichoKare Session 2

I have been looking though the websites on the different herbs used in TrichoKare. Their botanical ingredients are their selling point, they emphasized a lot on herbalism- which is one of the oldest method of healing. Their treatments and products contain premium European herbs, which are formulated by herbalist and certified by a Trichologist. They contain bio- extracts that nourish the hair follicles and scalp. 

Have you read my post on how clean my scalp was? How light I felt after my treatment? I basically told all my girlfriends to go and try it out, coz I believe every one should enjoy the grease removing, deep cleansing treatment! You can read my personal experience here: TrichoKare

Burdock - Promotes healthy hair, relieves scalp irritation and improves scalp conditions.

Chicory - Aids in hair growth, effective in relieving skin allergies and inflammation.

Elderflower - Helps soothe problem hair and scalp with unparalleled care.
Jojoba - Delays ageing of hair with antioxidant properties.
Lavender - Soothe and calm the scalp.
Leopard's Bane - Stimulates the immune system, relieves pain and inflammation, and clears fungal and bacterial infections.
Nettle - Regulates heavy sebum production that may clog the hair follicles.
Rosemary - Improves circulation to the scalp, effective in cleaning hair follicles and promoting hair growth
Sage - Used in hair loss prevention and dandruff treatment, moisturises and darkens hair.

White Willow - Good for dandruff and dry itchy scalp, a highly effective anti-inflammatory for oily and acne-prone scalp.










T.K Trichokare uses a broad array of European herbs and botanicals to deliver a natural solution that achieves results – their herbal treatments not only smell great, but are also healthy. I personally love it because it has made my hair so healthy and doesn't have the Traditional Chinese herbal smell, which is really adverse. Not so sure about you, but I love to have a whiff of a nice, pleasant smelling hair when the wind blows. NOT FROM ME, from the other person... you know how we walk past a stranger and how you turn to look at her just because she has nice smelling hair? Me is a sucker :D

I did my last session and they did a energy serum for me. Its like a cold wrap that is just just just so nice. I was like thinking, I can get used to this!! 

The massage the serum into the scalp and it helps with hair growth
A usual, I had a nice hair blow 
Its been about 1.5 months since I attended my 3 sessions. I decided not to write too much but let 1 photos explain it all. Its amazing how the hair has started to grow healthily. After birth hair loss is a depressing thing and most mummies end up with balding areas. For me, I did the drastic and thats to cut the hair short to minimise the loss. But I must say I am ready to grow the hair out!

Taken on 22 May 2321pm
I have a widow's peak that went bald for a while..and look! its growing!!! 
Looking after your scalp is really really important!

You can find Tk Trichokare at 

Novena Square #03-19 | The Clementi Mall #05-11 | Wheelock Place #05-09A

They are offering a great promo for us!!! Click on the link to state your interest and they will contact you for an appointment!

Contact 63388680

Promotion: Scalp Detoxification Treatment @ $59.99
Complimentary: Scalp Restorer Therapy, hair bath, conditioner, hair loss defence ampoule, $20 Products voucher Total worth up to $477

You can read of my other experiences here and here

No comments: