Friday, January 3, 2014

Flolookbook- New Year New makeup looks

Think this year I am going to attempt to blog some looks, I do this everyday anyway, so why don't I just blog it down!!! 

So I have been noticing the trend of makeup of the young- er- est lately.  I don'y usually agree on their trends much but this time, I kinda like it a lot. So I attempted the look casually and it turned out pretty cute, don't you think? 

STAINED LIPS: I do quite like the stained lips look, although some put too much concealer on the lips! eh not quite keen on eating it. (blog credit: http://lifeasart215.blogspot.sg/2013/01/review-tony-moly-lip-tint-minis.html)


UNDEREYE BLUSH : Then the other thing worth mentioning is the blusher, the cutesy way of apply it. We used to put at the apples, if not just skip it. But now, its just under the eyes! (blog credit : http://memila.blogspot.sg/2013/06/undereye-blush.html)

So I attempted it today and viola!!! I must say I do look younger!! I need to redo my eyes to attempt the kawaii look but I like my Chinese slit eyes lei and after spending so much on lasik, its pretty silly to wear the big eye contacts right? Never mind I will the look try out without and see the outcome!

Here is me doing a quick 10 mins look, I really did a quick one coz its 1st day of school! Will try a more detailed one to refine some flaws :o!!


Skin: 

Start by applying a Mary Kay foundation Primer  to create a moisturised canvas, minimised pores and lasting makeup. If you have oily complexion, apply a Mary Kay Oil Mattifier

Eyes:

Apply Mary Kay Black Pearl at the side to lengthen, and lower lash. Follow by a subtle application of Mary Kay Gold Coast to enhance lower lash and corner of eyes. Follow by Mary Kay Love Lash both top and bottom. 

Cheeks
Apply blusher, I used Mary Kay Sheer Dimension Ribbon to the under eyes. Highlight undereye, nose bridge with Mary Kay Facial Highlighter 

Lips
Apply Mary Kay True Dimension - Wild about Pink to lips and create the stained lips effect. 

No comments: