Saturday, August 7, 2010

18 months II

Food: V is has a absolute westernized palate like how I was when preggers... Anything bread, pasta, potato  is okie.. everything rice, porridge is a waste of time and money. Not much of a fan of chewing of meats, I guess all kiddos are at this stage, but then you give her popcorn chicken, its okie... zzzzzz We started giving her spicy stuffs, like that day I was eating Nando's extra spicy chicken and she insisted on eating. So gave her a tiny piece and she vomited everything out! But after drinking water, she wanted more and more and more... and she actually likes it la.. though after a while she started to have the hiccups hehe. A fan of fruits, mainly her apples, pears... she eats durians too, but then the poos damn bloody smelly la.

Can't seem to let her use her utensils, can play but not to feed her self properly. She drops more than she eats but I guess its a phase... she is too well trained as a BLW baby for she still likes her fruits whole instead of cubes.  

Temper: She has tone down alot and we do get things done by reasoning. Its very important that she gets her sleep for if not she starts her temper when things don't go her way. Boo hoo... Every since Phase 2, its interesting to note that whatever things we taught her has actually become her part of life. So to all my mummy friends, don't give up...

There are some actions that I notice; I don't advocate beating but there are times she falls, and we will beat the floor just to appease her.. and now when ever she gets upset, she will say "beat". Walau lor, sometimes I think people must be thinking I beat her or what. *Sigh* She does understand whenever I tell her not to do something , but the issue here is that she wants to do it... so she stands there and cry coz "she knows its wrong, but she wants to do it!" then that is when I know she is in a great dilemma as she is so young and cannot comprehend what is right or wrong. I will take time out to explain that its either dirty or not a good habit, its surprising to note that once I explain, she actually walks away from whatever that she wanted to do. Then of course find something else to irritate me with...haha

Sleep: She has her own mind when it come to her sleep, there was once last month, she clocked a total of 15 hours straight. Slept from 5pm to 9am the next morning with one feed in the wee morning. That was the 1st time she has slept so much and of course got us worried, we kept going to her to check on her and some how didn't managed to sleep well that night hahah. Now we have realized her pattern, if she does skip her nap , we will play with her until 8 pm when she will sleep till 10am the next morn. Most of the time she doesn't need milk in between, though we must ensure to keep feeding her when she is awake. Its great on days like these (example now as I'm writing this post) for we get time out to do our own things. But it is very tiring for me for I don't get a break.

Milk: Milk intake has increase, there was once she drank 500 ml of fresh milk for tea.*Yikes I tell you I got scared pouring the milk... I'm in the midst of choosing a new milk formula for I just realised my Nan Ha 3 is damn bloody expensive! $36.90 for a stage 3 milk ... Honest so dumb right! I didn't know until that day, I was in the mart. and was looking at the other brands.. for they are only $25-$30 *duhz. I think its time she can stop her HA milk, for she shows no sighs of allergy. I have got a small time of Similac at home, so am trying now about 4 feeds how how her reaction  (ermm not her reaction but her poo reaction) seems okie, she didn't finish the 1st two feeds.. but is slowly adapting.

Things she do: She enjoys her "cooking" and dressing up her toys. Here are some examples of her friends.

Panda with her neckalce, bloomers, and her socks
She was eating and insisted that piggy gets a bib too
Paul Frank with her butterfly romper. ..she chose this 
Mousey and her sun hat

Wahhaha so cute right! Think its a sign of single child syndrome .. for there is no one else to play with.

Of course she gets more vain, I only get to paint my nails when I'm at my mum's or inlaws... so here she insisted that Aunty Nita paint her nails too... in the clear top coat


As she gets older, it does so call get better for she has stop her night feeds and her teething issues. But I don't know why I am actually getting more tired than last time.. for maybe she sleeps more when younger? At least I get lie down and snooze.. or maybe I am plain worked out after 18 months. I hardly go online now as she hates me on my lappie and so I'm stuck playing Godfinger on my iphone, or just Fb on it and no chance even to place comments for I just Kaypo and put down before she starts taking my hp and placing on the floor. *sigh  This are signs my daughter has started to control my life... 


No comments: