Monday, August 23, 2010

Prive Cafe

Decided to do brunch....


The plan was to have brunch then go Hort park.. "was"

I did some search and decided to do something more outdoorsy, since it was sunday .. though I would love a hotel buffet brunch, but with the kiddos it will be wasting our money...

Stumble on a food blog, a defunct one by the time I'm this blog, (FOS the blogger)

The place was quite recommended and I like to give the kiddos some nice view to go along with breakfast..

So off to Marina @ Keppel Bay

Nice ambience... over looks the marina... 

Food is fantastic!!! must must must must must must must eat the egg benedict!!! One of the best I have eaten in a long long while.. especially in singapore...
Child meal Pancakes
Mushroom soup with truffle oil
Ultimate breakfast.. great scrambled! sausage n bacon not up to my expectations

Before we even finish our meal, the kiddos were itching to play with each other...  it got real hot and thety were sweating heaps and were all rosy! so the daddies brought them inside to cool down down and found a kiddos area! 
Ern's artistic cat! lol

So we cancelled Hort park for it was way to Hot! Then it was off to Ikea to check out the table and chairs we saw at Prive.. so typically .. *psst $39 only- table + 2 chairs (oh btw can help me click on the nuffnang ad pls..... I'm $6.70 short before I can collect my 1st $50 .. keke then I can go n buy V her furniture!! will be so meaniful....)

Prive Cafe
Marina at Keppel Bay

2 comments:

Serene said...

Babe.....mi saw the set today & nearly bought! But hardly can find space for it!

Unknown said...

ya coolness rite? buy la!