Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Scrappin Love

OOooo it came ..

and its so darn pretty!!!!

remember V's teacher was retiring after 15 years right, so I needed to get a present and shopping is no longer fun with a child... so I decided to ask one of my mummy's friend to customized/personalized a farewell pressie instead. Her biz is real new and I think she is damn talented! A was designer who left her job to look after her 2 boys and now using her talent to create beautiful things for shopping deprived mothers like me.. heehee

So I did give her a budget, I can't be spending $50 for a teacher's pressie right? Gotta be practical sometimes... so we worked around $35 and I thought a photo stand would be appropriate for a farewell.. got her to put "Family" for her to have her family photo on her new desk.


Isn't it lovely?? I'm so making one for DD T's desk with our family photo!!! I ran into the room to show DD T and he was so impressed .. muahahha

So this was the 1st item I ordered and then Ern's mummy reminded me of teachers' day .. so I ordered another gift item for her other favourite teacher Shoba... wishing her all the future in JG and a notebook for her to write her notes to better her teaching.. Im so thoughtful right!



Webbie: http://www.scrappinlove.com/

FB link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scrappin-Love/135681913128530?ref=ts

She is having a storewide 10% sale till 16 August!!! Enjoy shopping

No comments: