Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Moving On

thinking of getting a helper


My mum is busy helping to train my aunty's maid as my aunty is sick and needs to go hospital... I can't rely on my Mil to look after V as she damn "hong sim" (loves to go out), so its either childcare or a helper. Really don't to deal with the mother-in-law, daughter-in-law situation that I always hear. I think its best left cordial... The worse is to get the son stuck in the middle...No such deal.

We had a long talk and think its time to source out a helper as its takes a few months for us to find a ideal one. Think having a stay in help makes us more independent and will be useful in time to come when we are ready to have a 2nd one.

We were pondering on this for the longest time as our place is due for its 5th year upgrade aka means doing up toilets, grills, etc. So we kept on ding dong-ing on selling, renting, selling, renting, staying... I mean our place has doubled in value but the issue is we don't know where to stay after. Don't exactly have the few million to buy our land as you all know we don't do small places like. We need space...

We procrastinated and procrastinated.. so now we decided to fix up our current place and get a help. for I honestly honesty cannot deal with the housework. We though we were able to do so then, but as she grows older, she seeks way more attention then ever. So we may have to do the singaporean way ...  this is the decision for now.. until if something miraculously happens.. though I doubt.

2 comments:

Jasopheleb said...

Ya man... I also procrastinate for very long leh. Man, am I glad to have one now at home just to do the chores. Sigh, Super pampered la us! hyak hyak hyak... Hope you have good luck with getting a guai guai one!

Unknown said...

ya hope it helps me man!!! need my life bac.. not all but at least a little bit la...haha think it gives us our sanity too....