Monday, August 29, 2011

27 months

I think I missed the 26 months, I saw it in my draft - written half way.. opps

I have seriously lost track of milestones, don't read any books anymore.

She has her full set of teeth, coz there was this crazy weeks of not eating. Which is by the way damn irritating from this girl, already a hellavu picker eater -thank god for pediasure. You can feed her the same food in that week, if she likes this today and you attempt to feed the same; it fails and she spits it out . My mum's only complaint when she babysits her is this, she doesn't understand how terrible it is to cook for her. She has resorted to me like Aunty Nita to cook 3 different dishes for her to chose.  Yes, V gets 3 dishes to chose from daily, each must be in a different plate.. soup must be in a soup bowl with a chinese soup spoon. Rice must be dry, cannot mix it up for her coz she will be upset as she must pick the dishes to mix it herself. If you think serving 1st class passenger during my time was tough, try serving Victoria. She is the lady particular with her serving utensils... She eats fruits EVERYDAY, variety also.. this sometimes I shake my head when I see it happening. She will ask for grapes, blueberries, cherries, apples etc. Best part there are plenty of fruits at home, so she will on a buffet. All she does is ask Aunty Nita and she gets whatever she wants. We give in to this as she doesn't eat veggies *yawns- from the father :( , so she having fruits is the way to go.

We are almost there with the potty training, not really training much. You know our parenting styles, relax type.... so we will ask potty? if she says no, we let her be, if she wants we put her on the toilet bowl. Ya we bought that stupid potty which she used for less than 5 times, (anybody wants?) She has requested to sit on the toilet bowl only. Today she did her dump in the toilet bowl which was GREAT! Like finally... okie 1/2 her dump actually. She called out to me and told me she wanted to poo in potty, I was "you sure?" "Yes mummy, but I have already smelt the poo, checked but she has already did. But she insisted, so I removed her diapers, propped her up. She asked me to go away and so I walked out, shouted to DD T "Daddy, V is on the potty, don't disturb" few seconds later she shouted for me. I checked and she did her DUMP!!! Woots, there was the hi-5, cheeers, called DD T to see, hi -5 .. all the drama la... this is her 1st time doing her dump on the toilet bowl, she usually just pee. So I need to talk to the school about full flenched potty training with no diapers *yawns...

Her chinese sucks, or rather our chinese sucks. That day, DD T was watching the ch 8 show and she was telling DD T "its mummy favourite show!" I admit I watch tvb series at night when I put her to sleep, so she is quite used to it. But what was funny was she look at the father and asked "what is that ?" and pointed to the chinese character on the TV advertisement. For once in her Father's life, he was speechless. (coz he don't know what word it was) hahahahha We are still not into teaching her academics, still learning through play... she is great in story telling- its her strength; no joke, she can sit on the bed and go on and on and on.... oh man :( dont let her start when we drive, cannot concentrate on the road. You know, my father carried her on the day she was born and told me I have a very talkative girl (she has pointed lips) and I didn't believe. Now I do.....   and she is only 27 months!!

No comments: