Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Singkids

Aunty Nita is in hospital for the last one week as she had a swollen knee with water and had to get it operated. So it was V and mummy for this last one week. Then on Friday Dd T had dinner meeting with his overseas guests and drinks with daddy friends. I moved my appointments for the week so I get to spend more time with V since she don't have any caretakers and MIL has to shuttle between hospital, housework etc.

I got bored and have no idea what to do with her, read through Fb and saw a mummy posted that she wanted to go Singkids. I have been reading about this place in Fb lots and wondered how was it. So decided to bring V over after her nap, to the one in airport. They charge $14 an hour (steep hor, oh well children biz) and I decided to just sign up the membership for $140 for 10 visits, 2 hour each time. I hope I understand it correctly, anyway whatever, The place to me seems pretty boring lol, thinks royce is alot more fun with the toys but V actually enjoyed herself heaps! She refused to go and I was stucked there hungry, without a hp (left it in the car). We spend 1.5 hours there, best part was really just few things la! and she can go on and on and on.... I do anything to get her tired.

something that goes round and round
her favorite ball pit!
look at her fly 
they had this racer thingy which was pretty cool 
All the structures 
Off she goes, racing by her self :) it maneuvers by her controlling the handrails
she found a slide (in the opp park)
What was opposite
she likes this ballon blowing corner thingy which I have no name for it
Its a pretty cool place and I think it relatively empty (which is good) as its bad having to deal with too many children at the same time. Best part was I saw a mummy friend Patricia there and I was glad to have some company for awhile. They do provide seating places for the parents to just rot while waiting for the kiddos to burn their energy. It has a very willy wonka candy factory feel to it. LOL

1 comment:

M said...

been meaning to bring Rylen there...