Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Harry Potter

Like finally managed to watch it .. it was either I had class or DD T had guests who were in town or that MIL had pms... like whatever. We finally had the opportunity to watch it on sunday when we parked V at the Tays.

Wow it was so great, I had people coming to me and told me not so great. But a fan will always be a fan.. I loved every minute of it! Even DD T who was not a fan but forced to be a potter fan for the last 10 years enjoyed it heaps. I think we got together just before the potter mania started, I bought myself the book in London way before it was a hit, I just like magical stuffs and this book caught my eye. (Someone once "read" me and told me I was a garden fairy - a magical creature.. hahahah its hilarious)

I read Book 1 like 10 times or more, absolutely loved it! Watch the movies many rounds too kekeke. I never got sick of it... It just grew on me, DD T was in charge of ordering the books (on the day when its out) and movie tickets there after, it was like his responsibility or that something he can enjoy with me, yes for the last 10 years! never failed to get it for me on the 1st day of book release, I like to read more than watching a movie. All the books are still sitting nicely on my shelf to be handed over to V. I also have hoards of Enid Blyton, Roald Dahl, poetries, my old literature books which are still kept in my parents place. The last 15 years of book collection are keep in my storeroom which I refused to sell or throw :( DD T only has too much business books that bore me crazy, ask my husband to quote business text or explain, he wins hands down. Or rather don't ask him, coz he will say don't know, but talk business with him and he will go on and on. He amazes me. There are days I get stuck with my ideas and he still can quote me this writer and his analysis. *Faint. I however can tell him my childhood bedtime stories damn well hahaha. Abit salah co-relation in this adult life.

Seriously hope V like to read, but nevertheless nevermind if she doesn't la. She has me to tell her stories and if she got her daddy's genes, I should be the reader of the article and telling them. My husband take FOREVER To read something *Yawns. Then maybe it explains his superb memory of things.. oh well. Back to my harry potter, I can still remember how obsessed I was, walking in London and scrutixzing where is the entrance to Diagon Alley or if that odd dresser is a witch (which btw alot in britain!) When I see a beggar , I wonder if he is the wizard spying on me... Ya I seriously do that! Always wanted a wand, one that works! how wonderful will that be.. will be awesome if V has magical powers man! Well, I mean I read a lot of potter books while I was expecting her, so I think the magic dust is somewhere in her. I can imagine on those days when she sneezes and my dog Bam Bam changes colour or something hahahahah


So its a end to a wonderful chapter, but I will be reading and watching again anyway.. so okie la. This is still my favourite one  ...

No comments: