Monday, March 4, 2013

Churches

Today is another day that I strongly believe what sacrifices we are doing is all worth it. 

Young: I envied my class/schoolmates whose parents drive their cars and drop them off. I took bus then, both school and public
Before marriage: I used to think in the past why some parents take the trouble to drive their children to work since there is the school bus.
After marriage: I strive to be as hands on as possible.
Now: The effort Pops, daddy and mummy makes to bring V to school and I LOVE IT!

The driving takes a toll at times, there are days where I feel I should sleep in Or do my work.

Today: upon turning to school

Mummy, why is there a church here and a church there?

Coz its different, although they are all christians there are many types like Anglican, Methodist or like us Catholic. If you notice, for us papa jesus is on the cross. Others (points to church) just have a cross.

Wow mummy, what else?

[thinking real hard how to answer, cox should I bring in religions crusades?]

Oh of course many others, but that I think mummy will explain when u are slightly older.

You know that day, you bring me in a place where there are alot of children and we sang songs. So nice mummy, can we go again?

Yes we can, but you have to be older to go. I think 5 yo.

But mummy , it will be great to go together becoz I don't know the numbers. I will be lost. we go together

Okie when you are older

Reaching school: so mummy what so different about my school?

*sweats// i think parenting as it grows, tests mind abilities... no longer physical.

No comments: