Monday, March 18, 2013

Need to talk to husband part 2

The husband is back... Think Bangkok's weather drove him slightly hot. 1 week of hot sun and spicy food and the temper was not pleasant.

I just have to be patient..  I find it pretty irritating when he goes all negative at me, I know is been a busy month for him but so am I right? What makes him have it easier? But anyways, I gave him freedom of an hour of negativity and snapped back somewhere after church.

We recovered after lunch and 1.5 hours of nap, felt that life was all nice and merry. Think the hot sun does takes its toll on us humans. Doesn't help that Victoria was snappy too which annoyed us much! But when the husband told me that her annoying us may not be for long.. My heart just went miserable. I mean why do children grow up so fast? Parenting has this love hate thing, as of marriages I suppose, right?

Anyway I set my mind on a new ride, not the car but the stroller and the husband is all fussy about it in the morning but by after church wanted to go straight and buy it, I think MAN are ODD. Like why must nag at me and decides later to make me happy. Seriously?

These are times I wish I had the power to buy anything I want.. I mean I can but the household is a husband responsibility right? I just think I have a naggy husband, he really is like nag nag nag, why must spend this and that.. All along I kept thinking it's just him, till recently I realized all men are like that!

Oh and for the ride, I haven't got to get it yet. Coz the nagging turned me off.. I will see my mood next few days.

No comments: