Thursday, March 7, 2013

Victoria Talks Series

Daddy is in reservist ...  Our daily drives to school talk

Mummy, when is daddy coming back?

Oh daddy is in reservist, maybe tomorrow

Reservist is where?

Its in a army camp

But u never show me on my flags book, I don't know where it is

Eh its in singapore and its an army. You saw daddy wearing his uniform the other day?

You show me okie n the map

 ..............................................................................................................................................................

Mummy how the train go up?

They build it, takes time to get it up

What u mean?

{driving and saw a condo being constructed} there, just like that building.

So high mummy, how to go up? The birds help them?

err, ya they help.

I see, think they also put apples up there for them to eat

gua gua gua

1 comment:

Adeline said...

Haha this is so adorable! Kids really say the most interesting things, don't they?