Friday, March 29, 2013

Kate 5th month

Im so delayed with this post...

We finally decided to bank in their ang bao money..  before we decide to unpack them. Nana Pam was telling her wealthy friend has this habit of "rolling money" but its their trade secret on how they roll. So this is our version.  Baby K n V did their rolling on the bed!! May the girls have money rolling in at all times!

Please don't quote me ah, this is of good fun and giggles for the family. 



Baby Kate has started to flip front and back! So lazing in bed is pretty fun since she won't get stuck and be upset. We have started to sit her too, she still wobble a little but think we are right on track to be feeding her 1st foods by 6 months! For those who are not sure, it advisable that the back is strong before feeding. She has also lost her "tongue thrust reflex" and shows EXTREME interest in our foods!  I got her new set of feeding spoons and bowls! cannot wait to use them! Shows that it doesn't matter whether you are a 1st or 2nd time mummy, 1st food are always exciting! I printed out my menu and all! heheehe

BB K's double eyelids has started to develop! Definitely earlier than V who had hers only after 1 yo. She is looking so pretty la!

I heart this picture because she slept -crashed on the bed and didn't move for like forever and woke up looking like Rudolph! Cuteness or what!

This child definitely have charisma, being a mom of 2, I do see stark contrast when I carry both out (at 5 months) Kate is a baby that stops traffic, people ACTUALLY stop to see her or bother to bend down to talk to her or exclaim so cute like loud. I am just amazed by how many people come to do this, I thought in the beginning was just that she is an infant and everyone loves babies. But months down and we still get onlookers pointing at her. Then I thought is because Baby Kate is a smiley child and people just want to see her laugh. But its the same when she sleeps! So I am very sure that this chid has charisma.. she attracts people to her like bees to honey.

Till 6 months post...

No comments: