Monday, March 25, 2013

MBS Laser show

I think we must be the last family to ever do this...

I know that laser shows exists at Marina Bay sands, I mean I used to hang at One Attitude (One Raffles Place) and I watch the laser fly by when I have my tinkle aka alcohol. That was then...

Last weekend, V went on a trip with her grands to MBS to watch the show and she came back so excited. Telling us about it and there were BUBBLES! Apparently that was the highlight!

So we decided to make a trip there and stayed on till 8 pm where they have the 1st show. While Trev decided it was cool to watch from the top, V had other plans and INSISTED on watching the show right in front near the water. So being a mom, Kate and V in the stroller, ran to the end of MBS just to take the ramp down and push her right in the middle of the platform to watch the show. (only a mom will go all way out, dad was just "top is good" attitude)

Man, I was pretty impressed with the show.. only to realised Bb Kate fell asleep amidst all noise, pop and merry !!
*unedited from my S3. 
This photo has to be my current favourite of BB Kate. with such a beautiful backdrop of Singapore.  While BB K was sleeping, V was hopping everywhere on the platform and she looked so beautiful and innocent. I tried it with a new app.. think it looks postcard-ish



It was a endearing moment to see her fleeting and floating amongst the bubbles. Its like "man, she has grown up" I'm sure all parents go through such moments, well, I had it that moment. My heart had that squeeze.

Whatever is it that you want Victoria,  I hope your future is what you desire

No comments: