Friday, April 26, 2013

Teething-baby kate

I finished boob feeding her...

I let her suck my finger (as of usual) and I found that she has cut her gums!!!

I should be happy, I should expect it coming but ... 

All mummies must have gone through this... 

It's like the baby, my baby is growing up...

It does not matter whether she is my #1 or #2.. 

I still feel miserable...

Why so fast? where has time gone?

Soon, she will cut the bottom then the top then all...

Then she will be walking, running, and talking back...

Okie this is self wallow... 

It has touched a soft spot in my heart ... 

My eyes are welling... 

My Baby Kate is growing up. 

I am spending the weekend taking all the photos I can of her gummy smile.. 

For now, I'm Just going to chill in a corner and cry. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same!! E has also just dropped his first tooth (a little early), and baby is crawling already (no teeth though), but how I wish they would stay little for longer!!

Unknown said...

yes ..it doesnt get any easier as we age isnt it?