Monday, October 19, 2009

Favourite Things (Day 19)

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens,
bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens,
brown paper packages tied up with strings,
these are a few of my favorite things.

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels,
door bells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles.
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings.
these are a few of my favorite things.

Girls in a white dresses with a blue satin sashes,
snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes,
silver white winters that melt into springs,
these are a few of my favorite things.

When the dog bites, when the bee stings,
when I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember my favorite things,
and then I don't feel so bad.


Remember this song? My favourite...

I used to sing to her when I was preggers and when she was a newborn... but as days pass and stress accumulates, there wasn't much happy thoughts, I was singing songs that can lull her to sleep... hahah... my lullaby song is "EDELWEISS"

and I totally forgot about this song...

So you can tell what my favourite movie right? What else but the "Sound of Music",I literally grew up on this movie and I think I have watched it 200 over times, or even more. Most of the time I will watch the singing part, the drama part ermm... too sorrow for me. I can sing most of the songs in the movie.. lyrics can go haywired abit lar, but still cool

So I will start doing posts on her favourite things.... every week I will add to her list

Her favourite friend: MARGO


No comments: