Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Shoes (Day 21)

dated 14 july.... means she was 6 months...

Her shoes collection


Since I have stopped buying shoes for myself, mainly because I am always in my flats, slippers. For it is NOT easy to carry a baby and sashay in my 3 inch heels. "ta balance sial"

Guess who did I shopped for instead?

Yes, I love my heels for I think I'm not tall enough. I'm one of those who will wear a pair of 3 inch and walk down Champ Elysee just because it felt right to look good in Paris or should I say felt right to must look good in Paris. I went and search my many photos and realized I don't have much photos of Paris ... *bleah* can't blame that digital came it recently and by that time Paris was a yawnz. I don't think I will ever scan the thousands of photos. I just have to visit it again and take the photos... (with my princess of course)

So 1 photo of the times I wore my heels till my toes bled cause I was forced to go sightseeing with my girlfriends, just because they wanted to see Mona Lisa while all I wanted was to shop. So can you imagine the amount of walking I had that day...



No comments: