Thursday, October 8, 2009

World Class Zoo 3 (Day 8)

while she was sleeping

We reached Rainforest Kidzworld! Damn happening there. I really envy the children nowadays for my goodness, this place I oso like... :)

Everything I see there, I was like I'm so bringing BB[V] there again.

The circus carousel.. she is so going love it
Then I wanted to buy this.. the lashes soooo long.. but the smallest is 2 years old.. so will let her chose her owe zoo zoo shirt
Another con job, money grubbing gimmick.. but so cute right? I can forsee BB [V] pulling her daddy's shirt asking to sit this.

Then in the middle of the wonderland was this hut. So queer, with all these old stuffs and it has the old house smell. You know the smell you get walk pass those old people house or when you step into a old lift? The hut had that "orbit" smell, damn strong... it was quite interesting to be able to show the young ones the living conditions in the early 1900's.


Real mice .. running around

In the middle of the wonderland was this animal farm, where the children can go and pat, feed , ride the animals

Goat farm
So while we were there, this two goats were playing, like lock their horns then unlock... abit like fighting though I'm not sure if it was for fun or real.
then came this black goat came and started disturbing the 2 females.. damn irritating. He kept chasing the 2 goats around the compound.
"Bloody cockanaden"
Then I caught a beautiful sight of a kid suckling. So Victoria...

Of course there were a lot of ponies, mini horses for the children to go on rides on. Actually it is a fun idea to bring the children to pass the day.

There was water play in the kidzworld, so magnificent looking. In the center of the water play, we saw this.....





We left Kidzworld and "tada" Princess Victoria opened her eyes. How timely? and she missed the most exciting part the zoo. But I'm so bringing her there next year.
I so love taking the photos of the giraffe, so brilliant! But I'm not sure why the peeps there was shouting "Lucy,Lucy" Is the giraffe called Lucy?

While I was busy taking photos, DD T and I heard a daddy telling his son "that is zebra son... ZE-BRA..." and the best part was he was pointing to the giraffe!!!!!!!! OMG.. I mean really can? We both was so shocked, dumbfounded I guess.



Then it started to drizzle, thank goodness we were like finishing out zoo zoo trip.




What a way to end her trip... all her stuffies...

I truly enjoyed our trip to the zoo, Now I know why it has always been recommended to pay them a visit. For Singapore has a world class zoo......

2 comments:

M said...

I can't wait for Ry to get older!! All the fun stuff!

Unknown said...

yeah yeah.. we go together!

we take photos, they look after... *grinz*