Friday, October 2, 2009

My girlies

I woke up today with a msg from mummy Shann. She wanted to drop by my place to discuss our short getaway.

Just when I was dreading another long day I wake up to see this and you wonder how God works! He definitely has his ways of cheering me up and it didn't cost me anything or move my butt... sweet!

BB[V] as usual was a great host... she never cries or fusses in front of people, something I am damn proud of, but of course she bullies me after lar.

We spent the afternoon figuring out where to go for our holiday without the husbands but just our babies.

The babies had their fun.....
yabba dabba babba
she is ern ern, just 1 day older than me
(this btw is my favourite shot )
Ern ern was trying to crawl like me... but opps her shorts were too tight
Mummy say we should share toys...

My girlies

pretty nelle
wires.. yumz
ginette .. check out her bosom..keke
the 2 botak princess
me!
ern2 was tired
what is she up to?
opps!
I eat EVERYTHING

after a no sleep of 5-6 hrs.. I crashed..

Then I go my blog and see the nicest comments from all of you... *hugs all*

and after reading I felt this warmest surge of emotions; to know that I am not alone in feeling this way. I wanna write and write my thoughts but I need rest at this point as it was a insomnia-tic night and crazy afternoon. Later is ZOO day... I haven't been there since primary school, I need rest.. holding on to all the kinds words in my heart, I know I will sleep well....



No comments: