Friday, October 23, 2009

Loss (Day 23)

My greatest fear....

Yesterday, DD T's aunt passed on...

It brought me back to my greatest fear... not the roaches, darkness, spiders, snakes... but losing the loved ones. I can't bear the thought of it... I cry at the thought of it... I go sleepless at the thought of it...

DD t and I both are very similar creatures, being scorpios, we both are very easily emo emo.... We don't really enjoy celebrations and avoid most of it... wedding, birthdays or what not... But we are very united when the need arises for the other form of celebrations... Though cramped with emotions, a good cry usually works well for me. I make a point to go the blacks for I think what greatest gift is to show my presence to tell that "you" played an important part in my life.

We have never had a family funeral.... so this is our 1st... They say once you get married, have your children, everything else accelerates...

She the one I went for my 1st 50th wedding anniversary, the one that made us realized how important love is to each other... how a partner provides solace to any adversity in life... how a marriage is suppose to be... She was also the one who showed me the will power of a women, someone who fell sick, stood up... got through her 50th anniversary because she wanted to renew her vows to her love... "promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life."

how she keep her fit to go through our wedding, my pregnancy and had the opportunity to carry Victoria...

LOVE till death do us part

Goodbye Aunty Babs... will miss you dearly..


No comments: