Saturday, February 5, 2011

27th January 2011 (ii)

After a nice nap, we got ready for dinner, (Dd T and Grandpa drove back to office to clear up some work.), which is why we were late for our appointment. Reached One Altitude at 7pm and managed to catch Singapore in the evening. V was so going "wow, mummy wow" at the view!

Princess's dinner view!!!!!! Yes i think she is a very lucky gal....




i order a crab meat ravioli which she didn't eat 
foie gras, cheese and some other stuffs
the hams platter: wagyu, angus and parma and some other stuffs, think got rabbit something
tks aunty leona for the Armani top, she lurves it!!!! 

My close buddy who made this dinner possible
her god brother who bought her the cake...

I relented by going close to her..  after this photo... i was a goner
Happy 2nd birthday Victoria!!!
Having dinner here was fantastic... the view is to die for!!! I'm so coming back for a meal as I was going going gone by 830 and didn't enjoy the meal as much as I should. But the princess was in her seat the whole time having her bread and olive oil, parma ham and truffle fries!  I did enjoy my appetizers a lot but that was about it, I started to shiver and the meds wore off and..... we made the decision to pack our cake that was bought by her god brother (my very good friend who works there). We got home, sang her  the birthday song like goodness how many times! She was dancing and going crazy.... ate her cake and enjoyed the night with everyone while mummy me showered and crashed. The sad part was I didn't even get a chance to kiss her on her birth time. But thank goodness for Daddy who kissed her for me..... 

The Princess had a blast!!! 

No comments: