Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lunch with V

I'm in wine company after JG....

It's our regular joint especially on days I am damn not want to drive abouts to look for food. Today is one of those days I bring V to school myself as DD T takes a break from her. Brought her to the almost empty wine connection for brunch and she insist on EGGS, so I got us the sunny side up breakfast set. Have you ever gone for a meal and orders your child the food and you end up eating it .... zzzzz

I don't like breakfast food, what eggs, sausage etc. The food came and she wanted the toast, egg yolk and refused the rest. I was eating my salad and she ate up all my avocado So I place side order of avocado (which I think cost me a fare bit), she ate 1.5 pieces and refused. Then continues eating her butter while I had to eat the sausage etc. When I was about to finish she say she wants more eggs *faints

So I am sitting here blogging so she can decide what is her lunch before I eat all up, of course by the time I finish this blog, I would have filled up. She still thinks that butter rawks . Oh well .. all that money spent








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: