Saturday, February 5, 2011

27th january 2011

I woke up sick... boo hoo


Nobody worked today... Daddy "closed" office and Grandpa didn't go work either, Godma took leave, I moved my appointments for the day.

look at me, like a sick bird.... but V was all perky and excited about our zoo trip! The Ngs drove to our place and we set off together for grandpa ng was sure to be lost since everyone's last trip to the zoo was too long ago.  I left V in their car so that I was able to snooze a little and also to avoid being too close to her. Yes it sucks that I can't even carry or kiss her on her birthday.....

We reached the zoo at about 10-ish and did the usual tourisy photo taking with the parrot (btw came out real nice), will take a shot of it and post another day... I hardly took any photos despite me bringing my D90, just too woozy to concentrate on photo taking.

I decided to do the hippo, giraffe route this round for she was too tiny the last time we were here to enjoy   ... even paid $5 to let her feed Rina. Sooo cute la the giraffe, but stinks. We did the usual stuffs and reached the Kidzworld where there was a Doggy show which she so enjoyed, after the show stripped her to her diapers, walked to the water play but she decided against it and had to dressed her back again. >,..<  Then we brought her tro see her fav rabbit and Grandpa bought her a rabbit hairband, which she wore for the rest of the trip.
We lunched at Ah Meng's cafe and finish the zoo at 2pm, bought stuffies, elephant cup for her and photos which costs grandpa $75 *duh, but nice la.

[DD T drove to the doctors' and guess what I had the tonsillitis which means I have to be quarantined from her for 2-3 days. Thank goodness for grandparents man, DD T slept with Godma, while I slept alone upstairs with the fan. It was really a blessing to be able to rest so well while I am soooo sick.]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling wayyy better by now Flo

Unknown said...

im alot better babe.... tks for the concern