Thursday, March 10, 2011

Don't want to go home

Today we woke up late, 930 and V (+ us) refused to wake up...

She finally stirred and DD T settled her, brought her to school at 10-ish. I went to pick her up at 1230 and she took her sandals from her cubbie, walked around bare footed... Absolutely not ready to go home. Stood by the gate that separate the waiting area and Donna (bestie) was passing her toys. So I told her to go back in to play, which she did (so I thought she wanted to play more with Donna), Donna's dad came and we chatted. Told him that V speaks of Donna lots and he was like is your daughter Victoria? Yes, Donna speaks of her too! How cute ;)

So V and D had a good bye hug... V went back to continue her play while I waited. Finally at 1pm she kept all the toys and told me she is ready. (I ended up in church late, boos) So my daughter really wants to a full 3 hours school and felt that today was too short (for we went late). Cute

Everyday she speaks of "donna, megan, hannah, eunos ...". Each week = 1 new name.



Her 1st "ash" on ash Wednesday. Showed DD T the photo and he was like no wonder! told me that he gave V the freshly made chocolate ice cream which I bought yday, she took her finger, dipped in and told everyone "Papa Jesus put cross" and points to her forhead. So bloody cute!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: