Saturday, March 26, 2011

Words

Came back today after a packed filled day... Aunty Nita reported that V told her "I don't want to sleep" - that was for her afternoon nap. Amazed definately! Not the words but the ability to express it so well.

Then before we left, she gave everyone a hug and was asked "when u coming back? She replied "see you all on Monday" I was like since when she knows her days?

Then I was putting her to sleep and she insisted on "daddy's ipad" , she knows the difference between a iPhone, ipad, itouch (all these before she knows her colours , oh well). As she was playing her in her words "I want baby first " app, then the video died and shouted "oh what happened" real loud.

>.< I was dumbfounded... All these all happening when I'm so busy. Why do they grow so fast?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: