Tuesday, March 15, 2011

In airport

Did my usual stuffs... I don't get excited in airports, split with DD T after immigration (usual practise) while we do our own things. He will get ciggies, puff and change money. I will go to the bookstore to browse at books usually one book a flight is my usual routine but today I have my own reading materials and so went straight to mags to read trashy mags :). After it's to the DFS to look at wine labels (ya quite lame >.<), most time will buy 1 or 2 bottles for the trip. But today I decided against it and went into a chocolate shop and got myself treats keke.

I love to go on business trips.. It's something I couldn't do when flying as I couldn't get leave as and when. But ever since I stopped work, as long DD T is flying alone and is a country I don't mind.. Me will follow :) It's different from family holidays when I am the one planning, change money , itinerary and DD T relaxes. All he does is give me the amount he is willing to part and I have to work everything else. But for a business trip, all I do is pack my clothes and passport for the trip, no need for cash, no credit card, no nothing. Really just go and enjoy. Can get boring sometimes when DD T is busy working but I just entertain myself with a book. Follow him where ever he needs to go, eat whatever he plans to go, pays for my shopping.

I do miss earning my own money (the alot type) as I feel that it is depleting alot, with my zero ability to control at times hahaha.. But I think my Mary Kay fits in quite well as a family in terms of accompanying the husband when he needs a partner for trips and the flexibility of looking after Victoria.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: