Saturday, October 16, 2010

20 months

Over dued post

Teething: its back!!!!! and its so not not not not funny how tough this round is going to be... THE MOLARS! like omg lor... the whingeing is back, the sudden cries are back, the I don't want to sleep coz it hurts are back, the this hurts my gums so I'm on food strike is back... so its off to get tubes of bonjela.

Teething is paired with separation anxiety but hey we are so damn forgiving this round for eh molars you know.. so I think it will last at least 3 months since its 4 pieces right... yawns. She insists on eating her snacks every where, think its comforting, raisins works to for what reason I'm not so sure.

We have not been sleeping well for she wakes up once in the night for her feeds .. yawns

Talking: She has started to speak in sentences like "I will read my book" and can count 1-10. That one night, she was crawling on the bed and she was going "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10" DD T looked and me "Do you think she is very clever for her age to be able to do that?" I was like "Hmm I really don't know... She is my 1st child remember, nobody to compare with?" Its darn interesting how the words are coming out.. there was one time she said "WO BU YAO", we stopped what we did and told her "eh where the chinese coming from huh?" There is the answering back at us which is very funny at times. may get frustrating soon.

Reading: She has her box of books that I finally pulled out, she will go and sit down to flip all of them just before her sleep time since we are hardly at home nowadays. She has a box in every house.. each about 20 books.. Eh I bought very little coz I'm super fussy keke must be rhyming and I read every book for the structure of the sentences and all that crap la, the rest all passed down. Found her hand me down tiny flash cards that she so like to play with, like poker cards keke.

No comments: