Friday, October 1, 2010

Domestic helper

we have since met one candidate only....

Saw that one filipino before we left for holiday and decided to KIV till after... So went on a holiday, came back - chill and when I am ready.. their government pulled a fast one.. *crap So now we are stuck with no candidates. *rolls eyes

My Mil doesn't want Indo; something about magic, then we toyed with the idea of Myanmar; but seems language is the issue as DD T's mandarin sux, so government has hellavu lots bangladesh but eh.. am totally not ready to deal with them maybe not of as yet.

Aunty Nita got me one "kampong friend" today, ask me to call her to talk to her and feel. Eh, don't know what to ask lei. I mean if I take her is really kampong one... best part $400. Thinks domestic helper nowadays earn good money. DD T thinks she is way too high... I told him you guys decide, since my mil knows how to go about the getting airtickets, work permit etc. I say I just want her all ready... period

Oh well, don't know when the help is going to come... think I really gotta move my butt...

No comments: