Sunday, October 31, 2010

just wanna brag

Just feeling like a proud mummy today... took her to the booth for face painting... 

was asked what she wanted, I decided on butterfly... and she was asked where? she pointed to her face... I was like sure? Was quite sure she would be wiggling in her seat... 

Was asked again by Queenie, the face painter and she pointed to her face, said "Face" and so it started.. By then I was damn sure she would be squirming at the feel of cold sponge with paint and may insist on stopping!

But I was so surprised that she sat there quietly, very sure that she shouldn't move too much, so as to achieve a perfect butterfly on her face, though she did held on to me quite tightly... 

I made a call to DD T who was at the far end of the hall and that he should come and watch his princess being drawn on... 

It was all over in about 1 min odd.... real quick hands this lady

Just want to brag you know, its just a mummy thing... to see your child behaving so confidently and got herself a real treat after..




www.artybody.com

No comments: