Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Guest Event

I keep getting questions on what I'm doing... 


I'm getting real busy these 2 weeks to actually sit down and blog about it, coz I can't breathe with the many fantastic happening to me recently. I just can say I am really appreciative on what is happening to me.... DD T has been called in to bring V to school on Friday for I can't bring her! hahaha... lucky I have the most supportive husband ever! I will blog about him and his ever loving ways of supporting me at this.. his words and actions really touched me in many ways and allow me to keep on going.

Today was Mummy duties in the day, waited for DD T to come back with dinner, left at 7pm for a meeting at the office, ate supper with the girls, came back did some paper work which I have been neglecting, showered and now blogging. Housework gotta wait till the weekends...  this week and next is packed full! I wrote out my weekly plan and officially gave myself sunday OFF in bold and red! hahaha....

But I decided to sit down and write a post to ask if anyone is interested in attending a guest event on 27th Oct at 7pm, Mary Kay Office. Speakers are National Sales Director Grace Kao and Executive Sales Director Dawn Chia. I tried googling them but I think the names should reflect in chinese.. I'm a dummy when it comes to this.

If you are already interested in whatever I'm doing, drop me a email florindatay@yahoo.com.... I have 4 people on my guest list, thought I better ask any more people interested... I can't wait for it, for Grace come into Singapore only once a year!
I was lucky enough to meet her in Kul when I was there for the seminar... I was told yesterday that I have a meeting with her next tuesday for my career path mapping.. so darn exciting!!

2 comments: