Saturday, October 2, 2010

Playclub

DD T took her to school last week as I was away on a trip...

He commented that he realized that V wasn't in her top form in playclub, not exactly very pleased with it and wanted me to change school or rather search for another one. Haha I had to reassure him that he is in one of the best Speech and Drama for preschoolers and that we should give it this term before we make a decision. Reminded him that its only V's 4th lesson and club is very different from nest! Guess he was  just being a protective daddy, so now I have to report to him on V's performance. Which is why most of you can see her playclub photos in Facebook... there are actually for DD T's to see. I do also Whatsapp him videos of her in class, this actually makes him happy while at work.

I became a mummy whose so busy taking photos and videos of her.. reminded me of her nest days. I do enjoy flipping through her photos that I store under JG folder, it really shows her growing up. :)

I am slowly getting used to the routines, Honest, it doesn't help that the mummies there are so competitive with taking chairs, "chope-ing" good positions... I got irritated, like "eh cannot relax abit huh" Then this week I became like them hahaha, can't beat them, join them la!! Because I got competitive and "timed" V's activities, I realized she is starting to enjoy herself. Guess its in her nature or rather a child's nature not to be behind the rest and wait. They cannot understand the concept that it will be their turn SOON.

V is very used to getting hugs from her teachers and everyone knows her in school, except for the mandarin teachers. So all her nest teachers will come up and hug her whenever which the exception of 2 male teachers who are solely in charge of the playclub. Only one teaches her and its a contrast how the male teachers show their affections to the children. They do lack a little of warmth , something V is so used to all these while. So I have been "putting" her with the teachers after class, just hanging around while I run to the toilet; for her to warm up to the teachers, as its impossible to get any attention especially with the 14 others. So finally today, I saw the male teacher carrying her and giving her kisses, this I know my gal has finally accepted the new teachers! Ya the things I do... but this is also why V is so well loved in school.

Well, she has started dancing in class and I took a video and showed DD T (was pleased) ...

Holiday programs are out and DD T chose Funny Farm Folk in Week 2 29 nov -3 dec... any one joining? We should be doing Mandarin classes just to prepare her. Oh don't forget to code Victoria Eden Ng's name for us to get some discount hehe tks alot !!!

No comments: