Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday afternoon

Our Saturday.. Was supposed to lunch at Amici Holland V but the parking was terrible and so I decided that we should go Serene centre. To Introduce DD T to V's latest favourite joint...







It's our 3rd visit this week! Like you can see, very much approved by both of them... Kekeke the chef was all excited to see us again as I told her yesterday V is a big fan of her food! Promised to bring the hb soon and I did ermm like real soon. It's really great place for French cuisine at a fantastic price, I get my fix of foie gras and best part she loves the place, regardless in the aircon or alfresco.

After the meal, we went around for a walk to cluny court since shopping at Serene centre sux... Bought for V a personalized swim wear top with upf 50 at $49.95, will blog it when I collect it. Got me a funky dress n top at a steal then stumbled on 3 Inch Sin... DD T had his fix of molten cake n vanilla ice cream.







Since V can't eat sweet stuffs, I bought her a packet of biscotti while we try to hide eating our dessert from her. But of course fail la, so gave a little tasting of the vanillla.

Walked back to get the car and told DD T about the fantastic icecream (n cheap) at island creamery! So he ordered a banana ice cream with cone at $2.90, yes just after his molten cake.







V finally fell asleep as I'm blogging in the car, me feeling woosy with my lunch, dessert n hot sun.. We did a detour to go back to the grands n snooze. Opps but hey tats what weekends are all about....

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

(Update: came home and realized I left my buys in Island creamery... so went back there again after church and got ourselves; me- nutella, DD- reverso-o) oh like what lame excuse to go back there right!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were at Dempsey too but House was crazy crowded, blah.

Anonymous said...

oops.. for some reason I saw dempsey instead of HV. Haiz

Unknown said...

house nice? i went there for a birthday party n ate party food... interesting place though..... pls all these atas place damn crowded for the silliest reasons.. there is no where to go anymore :(